Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yeah for Fall Break

So this year we did a "staycation" and I enjoyed lunch with a good friend
and a picnic with Wendy and Ava in a cemetery due to the huge line
at Gardner Village


Then we ventured up the canyon for some scenic tourism


We had a ritzy ski resort lunch with a view that we pretended was the Alps
and food from a Swiss restaurant

We took the tram up the mountain to a beautiful view

And in the spirit of Halloween Brad carved an evil looking pumpkin and
I sorted the messy seeds and then toasted them for a treat- my mom did this last
year and they were tasty, otherwise I would have never been so daring.







2 comments:

Marci said...

That looks like a great "staycation"! I would have loved to join! I've never had toasted pumpkin seeds...but I have heard they are good...yet I am still skeptical! You look beautiful, by the way!

Unknown said...

nice blog fancy a loo at mine!