Sunday, December 19, 2010

Twas the week before Christmas

Twas the week before Christmas and the Dennis's are....

Making baklava and toffee (a Christmas tradition)
Rejoicing that the Christmas cards have been sent and gifts have been bought!
Reflecting on the lovely music from the Tab Choir concert (thanks mom & dad D.)
and the family dinner and A Christmas Carol with the Jefferson gang.
Remembering the words and music we sang in the ward choir today
and how they made us feel.
Anticipating a week full of visiting friends, family gatherings, yummy food,
games, gift giving, and being filled with the Christmas spirit.

2 comments:

love bug momma said...

oh! please send me your recipe for baklava!! redsoxslc@hotmail.com

It's one of my very favorites! and I hardly EVER have it! :>

Marci said...

Wow...you sure sound busy! I'm glad I got to see you today for lunch! You look beautiful! Thank you for being such a true and dear friend! :)
Love,
Marci