Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Dear Mom,

Thank you for teaching me to live each day with passion. Thanks for all of the cultural enriching experiences you provided for us growing up. They made life fun and happen to be some of my favorite memories. Thank you for always believing in me and my march to the beat of a different drum. You are always there to support me even when I feel alone in my challenges. Thank you for raising me on old movies and musicals they brought the joy of music into my life at a young age. Thank you for trying to probe when I sound distant, it's nice to know you care about all of the happenings in my life. Thank you for going out of your way to support and think of my husband, we both greatly appreciate it. Thank you for setting an example of a woman of faith and service, I try to live up to it. Have a happy birthday Mom. I love you.

mary


1 comments:

paxtonfam said...

Your mom is great! What a wonderful lady :)