Monday, April 12, 2010

The past few months...

have FLOWN by! Couples who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary always tell you it flies by. It's hard to believe that Brad and I have been married almost 2 years. It's hard to believe that I have been a School Psychologist nearly 4 years. Brad and I have been on so many adventures and yet what do I have to remember the past few months? I wanted our blog to be the story of our life and so I need to tell it with or without pictures. So I'm making a goal to post something new on our blog each week. The past few months brought

- My Birthday celebrated with Cafe Rio and bowling where we tied:)

- St. Patricks Day parade and a plan for a trip with mom and dad to Ireland

- Link and Odin my favorite puppies. And yes they love me much!

- Watching Seinfeld episodes, quoting Seinfeld episodes, and creating Dennis family Seinfeld moments.

- Brad's 1st Jazz Game- what an excellent Valentines gift!




- Experimenting with wheat and realizing bulger(what we had in Turkey a lot and enjoyed) is simply Wheat! No wonder the people in the middle east are so healthy.

- Attending all the free Utah Gymnastics meets possible with friends in the ward

- Getting sick over Spring Break and naming my sickness "Andrew" for that special kid at work

- Discovering Brad is very good with assisting in "mary projects"

- Ripping out old ugly astroturf and welcoming in spring with a better looking back patio

- Another conference for Brad where he presented his dissertation research

- Strawberry Jam- with an awesome strawberry buy- I get it from the Hebdons

-Discovering my old favorite video game Bubsy and getting to level 4 on my 2nd try (thanks Ryan for hacking this game your place is now my favorite with the puppies and all!)

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Wow - what a busy life! I love the update, and good luck on the goal to do it once a week.

Marci said...

Mary sounds like you have been up to a lot! So...is it you that has the new puppies or someone else? And when are you going to Ireland? What an exciting life you have! I sure love you and look forward to your weekly updates. You are far more ambitious than I am!