Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dennis Family Reunion & the 4th



We had a great time at the Dennis Family reunion. We stayed in the luxury master bedroom suite-what a treat, and played lots of games and just had a great time hanging out with the Dennis Family (2 parents, 6 kids, 5 spouses, and 11 grandchildren- a growing family!) We went to Deer Creek for a day of boating and playing thanks to Brett & Kathryn. Sadly I forgot my camera for this day but we will never forget Staci falling in, the Monsoon in the afternoon, the water trampoline floating away, "Brad be a hero" or not, shoving everything into a box and in the car as fast as possible trying not to get too wet. What a day that was! Poor Brad was coming down with a cold that lasted the rest of the reunion and 4th of July weekend, but he was still able to give the kids a little concert. The weekend ended with a date with my cute nephew Tanner to the Stadium of Fire to see Carrie Underwood- what a treat!

3 comments:

paxtonfam said...

That looks like fun! You got to ride a scooter and hear a rock concert.

Kiley said...

I love summer vacations! How fun!

Marci said...

How wonderful Mary! I really want to hear the full stories of your Dennis Family reunion....especially the quote "Brad you be a hero"...or not! :) I think there is a great story behind that!
I'm glad you had a good time at Stadium of Fire with your nephew. What a wonderful date! I sure love you Mary!