Monday, May 30, 2011

Celebrating 3 years of our love


May 27 2011 marks our 3rd wedding anniversary. We celebrated in style with dinner downtown and a Broadway show. My favorite book is Les Miserables and I have waited and waited until Les Mis came back on broadway to see the famous production. Brad gave me tickets for my birthday in February and I started to re-read my favorite book. So incredibly powerful and still my favorite book. The broadway production was incredible but the book was more meaningful. However, I will never forget the tear jerking solos of On My Own and Who am I and the beautiful duet A Little Fall of Rain. I think in writing this story Hugo, among many other lessons, reminds us all that the thing that matters most in life is having god in your life and love. I feel so blessed to have both with my testimony and my sweet Brad. I hope we both reflect on that every anniversary.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the way you celebrated!

Heather said...

What an amazingly thoughful gift...3 years already? WOW! Happy Anniversary guys!!!!

hapi said...

Hi Brad & Mary, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog