Sunday, August 7, 2011

July 2011


Summers are for...

Hanging out at the SLC Art Festival



Summer concerts in the park


Eating hot dogs at the Bee's games



Mountain Biking, Hiking, and Running



Climbing Trees

Snow cones at the city festivals

4th of July Jefferson breakfast

4th of July with the Dennis family



Sugarhouse fireworks


Pool parties


Parades

Funnel cakes


Projects projects projects, Tightwad tuesdays for dollar movies, Making our blog into a book, Perfecting mercimek corbasi (lentil soup), graduating to being a family with a Costco membership, actually having annuals survive the hot summer, deciding perrenials are the way to go in the future, Mary's vacation to Hogwarts and the end of an era with the last Harry Potter movie, Brad preparing for teaching classes at the U, holding our new nephew baby Forrest, and taking our older niece and nephews for ice cream and hiking.

What a fun and productive summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note:Visit my blog from Google.com. Only ONE click is asked and nothing else
I will be very grateful to you.

Kiley said...

Wow - what a fun summer!

Marci said...

Mary! You are so cute! I loved seeing the things you have done this summer! I am so glad I was able to see you this summer! I sure love you Mary!