Sunday, August 21, 2011

Professor Brad Dennis


Tomorrow is Brad's 1st day of teaching at the University of Utah. He will be teaching Political Thought in Islam and has been scrambling to finish his syllabus. I won't be at home to take a picture of him like a good wife, as I will be getting heat exhaustion in our 100 degree no air-conditioned utah elementary schools, but I imagine he will look something like this guy minus the hair and mustache. A vest and purple tie would make him the coolest prof. Good luck with the first day of class Brad and remember to go to the right class and professor is spelled with two s's. - Don't pull a Moseby. Love you

4 comments:

Kiley said...

Way to go Brad!

Marci said...

Good luck BRAD! I think you are hilarious Mary! I just love you!

Hildegarde said...

Hey lady! Need to catch up soon. Glad that Brad is settling in.

WandaLost said...

Congratulations, Brad! That is so cool!