Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day


"Election day should be a holiday," declared Brad on election eve, "It's like christmas eve." What? Well to Brad anyway. Every day since the primaries (seriously) I have been updated about candidates, who's doing well or not in the polls, and other election news. I don't think I would have a clue about the candidates or news if not for my funny husband. Good thing I like to be informed but don't like the homework. Anyhow Election Day was like a holiday for us and we went to a party to watch the results. I was impressed with both McCain's honorable speech and Obama's moving speech. It was fun to be so involved and apart of a historical night. Now dinner conversations might be a little boring, what will we talk about? Oh just kidding there is always political news.

1 comments:

Marci said...

Wow, a holiday huh?...I don't think I'd go that far! :) I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves though! It looks like you had a lot of fun! :)