Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween










What a night. Brad and I with the help of my wonderful mom created our costumes from scratch this year (well relatively speaking). I'm not exactly sure how I got the idea of Barney and Betty but it was early in October due to the fact that I work at an Elementary and kids start asking what you are going to be for Halloween in September. I've never made my own costume so it was a first for both of us. We went party hopping with Jon (the football player) and Laura (his cheerleader), sang the Flinstones Theme song on Ryan's green screen (Well I sang the right one, Brad unexpectedly sang the Homer Simpson Flinstone Theme Song). It was a hit! At another party we found a Fred but he didn't have a Wilma. We danced and sang karaoke all night. I told Brad he gets to pick out our costumes next year- he's threatened Homer and Marge so we'll see:)

6 comments:

Erica said...

Very impressive costumes! It looks like you had a great Halloween! :o)

Lynn said...

So cute!

Kiley said...

Cute costumes! I'm glad you had fun!

P.S. I didn't know until last night that Jon and Laura are engaged. Hooray! I'm glad to know that!

Marci said...

You guys look soooo cute! I can't believe you made those costumes! You are so talented! I really need to take a few lessons from you! Anyways, you look great! I can't wait to see what you do next year!

blair and maisy said...

Believe it or not- there's a Marge costume at Blair's parent's house. Just let me know if you need to borrow it next year :)

paxtonfam said...

Love the costumes! You guys are really creative!