Monday, September 22, 2008

A new twist on Cannon

So Brad and I have enjoyed a new past time. Duets with me on the piano and him on the guitar. It all started with Canon in D which I was playing and he got out his guitar and we rocked. Tonight we repeated the experience but with his electric guitar, this time it was a hard core rocking experience. He just loves his guitar and gets all these facial expressions and moves to "feel" the music. I love it. But we are louder then the average condo owner in our complex, our poor neighbors...

3 comments:

Kiley said...

That does sound like fun! What a perfect evening!

Marci said...

Rock on Mary and Brad! I think this sounds like so much fun! Next time I'm up there I would love to listen in and be a part of the fun! I sure love you Mar!

Lynn said...

Hey, sounds like it's time for a family reunion... just so we can have a big talent show! That sounds so fun, what a fun way to spend your time together.