Friday, August 1, 2008

The last Farmers Market


Yesterday I went to the last Farmers Market I will be able to attend while we are in Herndon this summer. It was a little sad especially when I got my last cookie from Poppy's Gourmet Cookies- mmmmmmm... the best cookies I have ever had. The historic town of Herndon has been really fun to explore and relax in this summer. It has a relaxed southern feel which I have come to enjoy and I will miss, though I am really excited to come home and see family and friends. See you all soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe you're coming back already....I'm glad that you enjoyed your summer out there. There's soooo much to do in that area, and it looks like you got to experience the best of all of it! We'll be glad to have you back, see you before too long!

Marci said...

I'm glad you are coming back. You have been greatly missed! But...what an adventure while you have been there! I have enjoyed living adventurously through you!