Monday, August 25, 2008

Top 10 Things to Enjoy While Your Husband is out of the Country

1- Ice Cream Cones every night
2- Gilmore Girls
3- Real Milk
4- The Fun Bus w/ the girls
5- Lobster & Crab buffet w/ the girls
6- Rocking out w/ the girls
7- Love Letters (with him of course:)
8- Having the Computer to Yourself
9- Rearranging/ Decorating w/out questions
10- ok I can't think of 10 it's really not that enjoyable, there is more like 100 things you miss but I was trying to be positive hmmmmmmmmmm, can't think, hmmmmmmmmmmm...................................................................................................... ok I got it
10- Cupcakes for breakfast w/ out guilt!

3 comments:

Kiley said...

I'm sorry - but he'll be back soon! It was nice to see you on Sunday - sorry our conversation got cut short :(. Good luck enduring for the rest of the week!

Marci said...

Mary...you are so funny! I'm glad you're trying to stay positive...because the day I see Mary depressed is the day that I will have real concern for humanity! :) I also love GG and was actually able to watch an episode yesterday...YAY! It was great seeing you this weekend...you are an awesome friend! P.S. Thanks for the ice cream cone!

blair and maisy said...

#9 made me laugh :)